Experienced Legal Help for Clients throughout Virginia
Focused advocacy in personal injury and criminal defense cases
Since 1979, The Stallings Law Group, P.C. has fought to deliver justice for our clients in civil and criminal court. We are trial lawyers with extensive experience litigating a wide variety of personal injury claims and defending the accused against numerous types of criminal charges. If you’ve been hurt in an accident or arrested in the Virginia Beach area, our attorneys are prepared to help. Clients who retain our services find that we are:
- Experienced — Founding partner Sonny Stallings, who has practiced for more than 35 years, leads a legal team with more than 100 years of combined experience. Much of our work is in court in actual trials of personal injury and criminal law cases.
- Aggressive — We are known as a fighting law firm that takes the initiative and challenges the opposition in service to our clients.
- Determined — We are known for relentless advocacy. Our close-knit attorneys work as a team to thoroughly investigate the facts of your case and work toward the best possible outcome.
- Respectful — We offer friendly service, and are sensitive to your emotional state after your accident or arrest. We understand that you might feel confused, embarrassed or distressed. We work closely with you, communicating often and responding when you need us.
We are a small firm with a strong reputation for professional service and positive results.
Virginia Beach trial attorneys fight for your rights
When you are facing a crisis in your life, due to an accidental injury or arrest, you can trust The Stallings Law Group to provide the legal assistance you need:
- Personal injury — We are trial lawyers with ample court experience in personal injury. If you’ve been injured through no fault of your own in an auto accident, truck accident, boat accident or slip-and-fall, we can get you the money you deserve.
- Criminal defense — If you’ve been accused of a criminal offense, including drug possession, DUI or a traffic violation, we will zealously represent you so you get the full benefit of your Constitutional rights. We perform our due diligence, beginning with a thorough investigation of the facts of your case and continuing to work hard for the result you need.
To best serve you, our firm provides flexible hours, and we are very good about returning your phone calls. Our dedicated attorneys make home, hospital and jail visits when you cannot make it to our office.
Contact an experienced and determined Virginia Beach attorney
If you’ve been injured or arrested in Virginia Beach or other areas of Hampton Roads, VA, The Stallings Law Group, P.C. is prepared to help. For criminal defense cases, your first consultation (30 min.) is free. We accept personal injury cases on a contingency basis and advance all costs of litigation, so there are no upfront fees. Call us today at 757-422-4700 or contact our office online.